I am a Research Software Engineer in the Vibration University Technology Centre (Vibration UTC) and the Dynamics research group in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London. I am responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of software tools created by researchers in the Vibration UTC, and ensuring the successful transition of the software to industrial partners.
Previously, I was a research associate in the Numerical Linear Algebra group in the Department of Mathematics at The University of Manchester working with Prof. Nicholas Higham on numerical linear algebra topics such as mixed precision operations and stochastically rounded floating-point arithmetic. I completed my PhD as part of the High Performance Embedded and Distributed Systems (HiPEDS) Centre for Doctoral Training at Imperial College London under the supervision of Prof. Eric Kerrigan and Prof. George Constantinides with a focus on the implementation of Model Predictive Control on embedded systems and FPGAs.
- Jan 2023: I have joined the Vibration University Technology Centre and the Dynamics group in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London as a Research Software Engineer.
- May 2022: New preprint on the behavior of iterative methods in the redundant number representation posted.
- Apr 2022: My PhD in Numerical Methods for Model Predictive Control from Imperial College London has been officially awarded.
- Mar 2022: Our work on FPGA high level synthesis using the Julia language was presented at the LATTE'22 workshop.
- Dec 2021: I have joined the Numerical Linear Algebra group at the University of Manchester as a research associate.